Why this is selected by SOME
Gotta have this item to enjoy gorgeous nails at home! Let us introduce the Eco nail care kit by Innisfree. For a professional nail art routine, make sure to apply thinly a base coat before painting your nails with the color. The role of base coat is to help the color stay lively and long. Once finished painting, Apply top coat to finish. It will not only add luster on your nails but also protect the nails from chipping. What’s more? it also conditions the nails healthily by protecting and nourishing nails. Whether your are a beginner or expert, this kit will help you always to have stylish nails at home without stressing them too much.
Another item we next introduce is a “cuticle remover”. This is a secret behind “home nail art” that boasts over the professional’s work. The cuticle remover has a simple role: to prep your nails ready for painting. Apply our lotion-type remover around cuticle zones and leave it on for a few second until the cuticles are softened. Once a pusher and nipper come to remove the cuticle, your nails will become perfectly ready for painting. With Innisfree’s Eco nail care, try different arts at home with a confidence!
SOME recommends you
- Those who wish to try a “perfect” nail art alone .
- Those who wish to have nail arts without damaging your nails
- everyone who enjoys a nail art!
- Eco Base Coat: Made with tangerine extract, it provides the durable base for the next step
- Eco Top Coat: Keep the colors lively and shine for the longest
- Eco cuticle remover: Prep nails before painting, by removing cuticles and delivering key nutrients.
- Eco base coat&Eco top coat; Follow the order ‘base- color- top’. Before applying a color, paint the nails with a base coat to avoid tinting nails and help the color stay longer. When the base coat completely dries, apply the nail color. Once the color dries on your nails, paint a top coat for a lasting finish- it will not only help the color stay longer but also add a gloss on your nails.
*SOME’s tips for so easy-to-do nail care at home
- Apply a moderate amount of the cuticle remover around cuticle zones; leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes to soften cuticle
- Using the round side of a nail pusher, pushes up the cuticle toward zone following the order the tips of nails -> and cuticle zone. For a narrow space at both sides of nails, push up the cuticles by an I-shaped pusher.
- Using a nipper, cut off the cuticle pushed up toward the zone by step 2
(If place too much force when using a pusher, it might damage your nails. thus, only gently push-up the cuticle. When using a nipper, cut out the cuticles in which you can reach only to have a clean base without scars)