Why this is selected by SOME
Glamorous and glittering, stylish ladies never leave their nails alone. In Korea, “Self-nail art” has been a leading trend among the ladies and coming up with a new concept and design for every season. To help our friends to get the glimpse of the hottest beauty trend Korea, SOME has prepared the first nail product- ARITAUM’s Modi Glam Nail. Amongst countless products, Modi stands No.1 nail polish for its vibrant colors, lasting power and moderate price. Available in various colors and style- from daily matt to party glitter. Change your mood today with Modi Glam Nail XD
- “Judge the polish by cover”: Find the colors as just attractive as you see on the label
- Leave the nails smooth and shine afterward.
- Made with the gentle formula that helps to minimize direct damages on the nails.
- Find your color & style: Available in the variety of colors from daily matte to party gritter.
SOME recommends you
Put yourself on a new look by giving little changes to nails. Match the design and color according to the event of the day.
- the ladies who want to be stylish from the head to the tips of nails.
- those who want to change movie by simple and easy-to-follow nail polishes
- those who have been disappointed with the quality of ordinary nail products
- those who try “the self-nail art” for the first time”
no.1 Sparkling White(chunky white glitter) | no.2 Gold Spangle | no.3 Winter Berry
no.4 Riding Hood(deep red color) | no.5 Sweet Honeymoon | no.6 Runaway(red glitter)
no.7 Saturn | no.8 Cherry Syrup | no.9 Viva Blue | no.10 Brilliant(micro silver glitter)
- After taking out a brush from the bottle, dip the brush into the content just so that you have enough polishes to create thin layers.
- Swipe on the nail polish with three, thin strokes- with one in the middle and two on the sides. (Tip: swipe on the nail polish fast so that it wouldn’t leave any mark.
- To help the color to stay longer, apply the top coat after the nail polish is completely dried.
*Tips for neat and lasting nail arts
: Follow the order ‘base- color- top’. Before applying a color, paint the nails with a base coat to avoid tinting nails and help the color stay longer. When the base coat completely dries, apply the nail color. Once the color dries on your nails, paint a top coat for a lasting finish- it will not only help the color stay longer but also add a gloss on your nails.
Keep the lid closed all the time after painting nails.