Why this is selected by SOME
Primers prep your skin before a foundation by smoothing out rough edges and pores on the face. After cleansing face with a toner, apply a thin layer to create a flawless surface. Pore Master Sebum Control Primer by ARITAUM has risen up as a steady-seller in Korea, after its equal impact as that of high-priced brands went on viral. At the lowest cost, this item will help troubled skin turn into a smooth palate ready for a makeup.
- Just like a flawless face coming out the photo shop, it covers up pores and smooths rough surface before foundation.
- Micro-size sebum control powder keeps your makeup fresh all day
- Green Tea Extracts sooths and hydrates skin
- For those who needs to smooth our black & white heads before make-up
- For those who want to keep a flawless make for all day long
- For those who want to cover-up enlarged pores
Centella Asiatica Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Green Tea Extract, Citrus extract, Lippie Citriodora (“Lemon Verbena” ) leaf extract.
- Apply a thin layer over T-zone, nose, cheeks and other areas with enlarged pores.
- Then tap these areas lightly and warm them with palms so that the primer can be absorbed into skin faster.
- After few minutes, start wearing a foundation over.