Why this is selected by SOME
Precise and vivid eye lines decide how you would look on each day. Meet BBIA’s The Last Pen Eyeliner; you can create dark and precise lines just by one application. As the name indicates, The Last Pen Eyeliner is a pen type liner which has a unique advantage over a gel or pencil type liner. If you are looking for an easy-to-use, smudge-free and even long lasting, this is the perfect product for you! Draw precise lines that match with the shapes of your eyelids, with a soft and pointy bush. Then let them dry for dew minutes. You will quickly fall in love with its long-lasting power that keeps the lines precise and dramatic just as you first wear them in the morning. Available in five colors – now pick the best one for the mood you wish to create
- Works as a permanent marker on eyes after one application
- Ink-tank enables to use up even the last drop
- Quick drying- boost your eyes with a speedy and complete eye-makeup
- Once applied, this product forms a clear coat which helps to keep the eye lines smudge and waterproof for all day long
- The easy-to-use brush helps you to create lines as you want.
- Wash-off type eyeliner- removes the eye makeup simply by rinsing off with a warm water.
SOME recommends you
- If you wish to create “neat and urbane” image with precise and dramatic eye makeup
- If you are looking for easy-to-use eye liner
- If you are looking for long lasting power
- For those who want to try different eyeline with a pointy brush that enables to express the finest details
no.1 Sharpen Black; Black without pearls
no. 2 Sharpen Brown; Dark chocolate brown
no.3 Choco Brown; Soft Brown
no.4 Red Brown; Chocolate brown with a hint of red
no.5 Burgundy; Black Cherry Burgundy
Before wearing the eyeliner, apply a powder or eye shadow on eye lids to remove water or sweat. After shaking the container two or three times, draw lines with the brush as if it is filling the gaps between lashes.
- After usage, close the cap until you hear “Tap” sounds. For easier application, keep the eye liner up-side-down.
- When brush has residues from the previous makeup, it may not release the liquid as smoothly as the first time. To avoid this, cleanse brush regularly with a wet tissue or makeup remover. Rinse the brush with warm water and let it dry afterward.