Why this is selected by SOME
the color that requires no other colors! Meet the BBIA’s shadowing shadow which will add depth to your eyes. As you will all know Pias color cosmetics are already consumed by many. BBIA, only sells products online which means the products became famous only by mouth from the clients who have experienced it, therefore it is reliable. BBIA’s shade and shadow is recommended to daily users and also for makeup beginners because it is a shadow that contains no glitters. It may be used as eyebrow and blusher together. This handy product is perfect to use outside, simply use your finger and apply on skin and it will change the whole mood of your face. enjoy this eye makeup full of colors to improvise!
- colors that show clearly with excellent color formations of non-glitter shadow
- specially coated powder effects allow the colors last longer and more clear
- spreads softly and lasts long with non-blowing powder.
- variety makeup looks possible with different colors and combinations
SOME recommends you
- for those looking for excellent color formations, spreads perfectly and long lasting nonㅡglitter shadow
- large spectrum of makeup, from clean transparent make up to sophisticated contour makeups
- item that can be used as eyebrow shadows, shadows and even blushers
- for makeup beginners. easy but best colors
five grains series are the colors that suit contour makeups and natural series are the soft colors that suits transparent makeups. use it by mixing colors depending on the moods you wish to express!
no.1 roast grain powder: a warm brown that adds depth to the eyes, basic color of shadow that you will need(used as shadows)
no.2 red bean: a color that is profoundly produced by a mixture of red, brown and purple. you will regret without it.
no.3 adlay: deep but soft beige, best with dark lip colors!
no.4 cinnamon; if you wish to go deeper, gray-brown that gets layered naturally on all colors(used as eyebrow shadows)
no.5 black sesame: forget about artificial looking gray colors! this is a unique gray that knows how to appeal itself(used as eyebrow shadows)
no.6 innocence: a delicate apricot beige color that expresses innocent pure eyes(used as blushers)
no.7 attraction: a reddish color of a toned down pink brown expresses a slender look around the eyes(used as blushers)
no.8 lovely: a fresh peachy color that makes you lovely from the moment you apply it(used as blushers)
no.9 moody: a vintage rose brown that mysteriously expresses brown, purple and rose color
no.10 gentle: a contour color that expresses just like my own skin color, suitable for yellow skins too!(used as shadows)
use your finger or a brush spread softly on the eyelids, eye line or eyebrows.