Why SOME Picked This Brush Liner
Wanna have eyes clearly defined? Wanna find a best tool to draw vivid line or curves? Many women in Korea have loved Waterproof Brush liner by Clio for its fine quality. Designed to resist water, sweat, oil on skin, it does not only keep the lines vivid and fresh for all day long but is also gentle enough for sensitive skin around the eyes
- Kill black color creates more defined and vivid eye lines
- Microfiber brush allows most pointed and thinnest lines
- Long-lasting and Water-proof. It will help eye lines look perfect from morning to evening
- Distinctive ink-tank method allows to draw full and darkness from the beginning to the end.
- Dry in few second, first-time users can create fine lines just like a professional artist
- Already proven and praised in Korea for its satisfying quality
SOME recommends you
- To create finest and most pointed eye line
- Cannot stand “weak” and “watered down” eye lines
- Looking for a easy-to-draw tool
- First time user who wish to create lines like a make-up artiest
Kill Black / Kill Brown
- Hold brush downward. Then Shake it three to two times
- Hold brush lighting in a way that all weight goes to the front of the brush
- When drawing a line, make sure your elbow is fixed on desk to avoid “shaking” then the end of brush point outward.
- To define eyes Draw the edge of eye slightly uplifted
- After use, close the cap until your heard “tap” sound
* the Air-tight cap keep the liquid out of touch from air
- When a eye shadow or makeup foundation stuck to the brush, use tissue only and gently wipe it out.
- Watch out not to damage the brush when you close the cap
- Keep the liner in away the tip of brush pointing downward