Why this is selected by SOME
introducing! a “Look at my Eyes” from etude house! another name we call it a “national shadow” which every girl should have in their pouches! this is an item consists of mystic colors with pearls and glitters add-on to a basic base color add on to an expressing beautiful reflection of colors. this is a low price item which is excellent in color, spreads well and also long lasting searched daily by many consumers. perfect item for daily makeup users and even suitable for those who wish to go for a change with eye makeups! don’t miss this chance of purchasing the most popular colors!
- natural color contour shadows for adding depth to the eyes
- mystic two tone colors of profound pearls and glitters on top of a trendy color of base
- spreads evenly with soft&silky touch texture
- jelly texture which sticks softly but fully with no powder blowing
SOME recommends you
this is an easy item recommended for first users. You will love this item when seen closely because of the beautifully sparkling pearls! use your creativity to mix a base color and a point color!
- for those who are looking for daily eyeshadows good in color and long duration
- for those who desires mood changes with a variety of shadow colors.
- for makeup beginners. easy but best colors
no.1 take out with no syrup: etude shadow best color with orange pearls falling on top of dark brown base
no.2 firing aurora: warm radiance of red pink color expressing fine red pink and gold pearls
no.3 acoustic guitar goddess: coral beige color expressing shine beige pearls with apricot base
no.4 marathon complete: indipink color expressing sparkling gold&pink pearls on top of clear pink brown base
no.5 caramel latte: nude tone yellow-brown color used for backgrounds when doing contour makeup
no.6 honey milk: fine silver pearl ivory color, used perfectly as base softly brightening the skin
no.7 pungent wine burgundy: deep burgundy color just like matured red wine
no.8 pink like peach: daily shadow – not only pink but lovely peach color and feminine fine pearl
no.9 last leaf: reddish brown like an autumn leaf. use instead of eyeliner
use your finger or a brush spread softly on the eyelids, eye line or eyebrows.