NOW, we give you original model + refill 1ea
5 in 1 foundation: five essential effects – mist+ foundation+ sunblock + whitening + cooling
are combined in a single pact. Give your skin a dewy and radiant finish!
Why this is selected by SOME
“Dewy and Radiant Skin” is the motto of HERA UV Mist Cushion. It is by far SOME editor’s favorite. As the name “mist implies”, it help the skin stay drewy and flawless for all day long. I used the cushion for myself and was impressed by how remarkably it covers up blemishes and dark spots on skin with a minimum amount. SOME editor personally believes the greatest benefit you can draw out from HERA UV Mist is that it blends effortlessly into skin as if your skin is wearing a customized dress. If you wants to get a desired coverage without thick foundation build-up, this might be a perfect choice for you. Throughout the season of cold winds that dry out your skin, HERA UV Mist cushion will follow you to give a drewy and flawless finish wherever you go and whenever you need it.
- Mineral clear water instantly delivers waters into dried tissues and cools down skins ( brings -2c downs as soon as blended into skin)
- Made of 800,000 micro-size pores, the cushion allows cover your skin weightlessly and effortlessly.
- Perfect UV blocking power (SPF50+/PA+++); Anti-aging effect driven from B-carotene, sunflower oil and Vitamin E
- Dry Skin; experiencing “pulling down” of skin
- Find your skin scaling and over-drying by afternoon
- Express dewy and radiant skin after makeup
N: Expresses naturally dewy and crystal-clear skin
C: Covers up most of skin with weightless formula while making your skin look healthy and glowing
- Apply the cushion after basic skincare is done or at the same time as sun blocking lotion.
- Lightly press out sponge with puff (came with the cushion). When a sufficient amount is released on the puff, tab it over full-face press.
- Keep the cap closed all the time. The contents can shrinks as moisturizer and other essential ingredients evaporate if the cap stays open.