Why this is selected by SOME
Do you often find your perfect makeup ruined by afternoon? Or your hair shining and tangled in oil? Let SOME introduces you a one-time solution for these problems: No Sebum Powder Mineral Pact by Innisfree. Apply the mineral powders with a mini-sized and pillowy puff. Tap it lightly over full-face and/or hair. It will instantly soak up excess oil and shine. Let your skin look & feel fresh for all day long.
- Controls excess oil; leaves your skin shine-free and radiant
Weightless oil-absorbing powder instantly soaks up excess oil on skin
- Natural mineral and mint extracts from Jeju Island will nurture you a healthy skin
- Say NO! to dull, all-day shine skin and “cakey” makeup
SOME recommends you
- Need to control shine and excess oil skin
- Want to look and feel matte skin
Made with 100% natural mineral and mint from Jeju Island
- Apply with puff on skincare last step, spread well to whole face or spot that has many sebum secretion.
- Tap lightly on the face as the last step of makeup. Feel free to use whenever the skin becomes greasy.
*Apply No-Sebum powder as the finishing touch for a base makeup, if you have a oily skin. This step will grant a long-wearing coverage and matte finish
- Oil Blotting Paper: To blot out excess oil for re-touch, powder T-zone areas. Your makeup will stay shine-free
- Makeup fixer: As a finishing touch, dust your full face after foundation is done. The lightweight powder will lock your foundation in place all day long.
- Dry Shampoo: Save your hairs from shining. Puff up the powder lightly over your crown of head. It will get rid of excess oils and leave your hair as if you just dried hairs after shower.
- Eye-Primer: Apply the powder before shadows under eyes and/or the eye lids. Enjoy smudge-free and crease-free eye makeup
- Nail Primer: Want to extend colors on your nail? Dust nails with the powder before coloring. Removes excess oil and make colors last longer
- Mascara Primer: Dust your inner lashes lightly before applying mascara on. It will hold up the curls and extend wearing.
- Matte lipstick: Apply the lipstick first and layer the powder over
- Deodorant/body powder
- Mix with pear shadows: Mix the powder with any pearl shadows you have. They will turn into a perfect shimmering powder for face & body
* Pick one of the tips above, according to your skin. You will get more than what you desired from the powder.
- Keep out of the reach of children. When children shallowed the product, consult the doctor immediately