Why this is selected by SOME
To apply a toner, cleanse face before the bedtime or to handle a various situation in makeup “properly”, we need a cotton pad. This time, SOME came up with a special cotton pad for your better makeup experience. This pad became so popular among the ladies in Korea after it received a spotlight from “Get it Beauty” (a.k.a No.1 Korean on-air beauty channel). What’s so special about this cotton pad? First, this pad is made with 100% natural cotton with no chemical additives. Even the most sensitive and irradiating skin can take advantage of the softness delivered by nature. The dust-free manufacturing allows the ones using the pad to condition their skin while leaving no balls or dust left on the skin It’s easy to find a cotton pad yet finding a pad satisfying the skin’s health is not. Since the pad directly contacts with our skin, SOME picked out an excellent pad that satisfy the skin’s health, the price and convenience of those who choose it.
- Made only with 100% natural cotton
- Silky texture that does not provoke the skin
- Water-jet manufacturing: dust-free, ball-free and keep the shape of pad intact
- Tissue-type (easy-to-use!)
- A brand-new type cotton pad that can be “spread out” just like a tissue
SOME recommends you
- Perfect for the sensitive skin: Made with natural cotton and no chemical additives
- For those who experience irritation after using ordinary cotton pad
- For those who always reply on cotton pads for applying toner or cleansing
- The relationship between toner and cotton pad: Unlike it is generally known, the primary role of toner is to condition the skin ready for a full makeup. it calms the skin and wipes off the leftover dirt after a wash. Using cotton balls when applying a toner helps it to play a proper role. Take one pad(or ball) to remove the dirt over the face and use another to deliver a moisture into the skin
- The secret is to follow the proper sequence and direction: When using a cotton pad to apply a toner, start from U zone and then move onto T-zone. For the U-zone application, follow the sequence of cheeks – jaw – forehead and nose. with a toner-soaked pad, gently wipes the skin from inside-to-outside and bottom-to-up. The skins around the lips and eyes get easily “dried-out” than other parts of the facial skin. To condition these areas moisturized, make sure to “squeeze out” what is leftover on the pad and let it absorbed into the skin
- Make a quick-and-easy mask with the cotton pad: When your skin feel extra-dry or irritated after an intensive exercise, make a mask using cotton pad to clam and moisturize the skin. When you spreads out this pad, it extends to the size of a palm. Cut and make this tissue-type pad into a nose mask, eye-mask or the masks of any size and purpose depending on what you want. First, soak the pad with a toner. Secondly keep the pad cool in refrigerator. Leave the chilled pad on the areas you wish to treat, for 15 minutes then remove the mask. Tap the whole face lightly to absorbs the remaining toner.